Saturday, August 27, 2011

Harvest Moon... a Chick Game?

So I checked my YT Insite's statistics today and here is what I want to share with you.












I get an average of 1600 views each day. A whopping 75% of my viewers are female and only 25% male. What does this tell you? Well, I still think Harvest Moon is for both male and female gamers...it just appeals to chicks more.

Honestly, I do not know any guy around my school who likes Harvest Moon. When one of my guy classmates saw my youtube channel, he loled at my Harvest Moon addiction. I asked if he knew this series. He said yes. His friend introduced it to him but he didn't like it. And my old friend who I used to play HM FoMT with loves harvest moon, but she's a girl. And my childhood friend who introduced me to Harvest Moon a long time ago (I think 4th-5th grade?) also was a girl.

Well..I give props to guys who admits to liking Harvest Moon!

Okay, let's see...most of my viewers are between the ages of 13-17. I'm 17, so I fall into that category. And there's a small percentage of 18+ yr. old viewers.

Most of my viewers are from the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. A small handful of them are from Indonesia, Germany, Mexico, Australia, Malaysia, Brazil, and the Philippines.


Also, my views are decreasing ever since I stopped posting Harvest Moon videos, but my goal is to revive my channel again. Here are my view counts.

1 comment:

  1. I like Harvest Moon and I'm a guy; but you're right, I don't know many other guys that like it.

    Good luck reviving your channel though, I've enjoyed your videos and I'd love to see more.

    ReplyDelete