Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Official US Release Date for Tale of Two Towns

The long awaited game for the DS, Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns (originally called Twin Villages in Japan), will finally arrive soon. The release date is on September 20th, 2011.

The 3DS version's release date of the game is yet to be announced, though Gamestop has estimated it to be September 30th. Both games will be fully developed on the same day, however, Natsume is waiting until more 3DS consoles sell. If you haven't known about the 3DS, Nintendo reduced the price from $249.99 to $169.99 due to poor sales.

I am anxiously waiting for my copy of Tale of Two Towns DS version. I have preordered this game around late-June 2011. This is actually my first video game preorder ever. I usually wait until after the release date to buy the game but Natsume is giving out a limited special edition Alpaca plush if you pre-order at Gamestop.



1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about getting this game for my DS and was wondering if you had any videos for the game on your YouTube channel. I know the main gist of the game, but is it similar to the other Harvest Moon games? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete