Monday, August 22, 2011

A Trip to Gamestop

Other than being home all day on the laptop, I went to GameStop to return this game--No More Heroes 2, new and sealed. I would love to play Suda's work, but since I do not own a Wii, I have no use for it. (Though I might buy it again later, after I get a Wii U). I really wanted to play this game because the creator of Harvest Moon, Wada, took part in this project and the trailer looked stunning. The reason I bought it in the first place was because I thought I could borrow a friend's Wii. Well, after buying it I realized I do not know anyone who has a Wii. Really sad..apparently my friends are not gamers.

I also cancelled a preorder for Animal Crossing 3DS for the same reason. I was thinking of getting a 3DS, but there is not much games in it's library, So after getting $19.13 back for NMH2 & the AC 3DS preorder, I bought Rune Factory Frontier for the Wii. Again, no Wii. So I will just resale it to someone at amazon who doesn't have access to Harvest Moon games.

Also there's about 2 days left until school starts and I haven't even finished my summer homework. In fact, I shouldn't be blogging!! But I will start writing and finishing up that paper for that one class tomorrow and finnish reading that summer book...then I'm done. I'm estimating it takes two days. So I will be at the library all day tomorrow for sure. NO MORE PROCRASTINATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment