Sunday, September 4, 2011

Harvest Moon Quote of the Week

Starting now, I will post a Harvest Moon Quote of the Week, where I post one hilarious quote per week that occurs in Harvest Moon games. Quotes will also include most liked comments from my YouTube videos. Even though I don't reply to all my video comments, I do read ALL of them. :D Some are rolling-on-floor-laughing hilarious; others are annoying (questions that I answered hundreds of times). I enjoy reading your guys opinions, so I strongly encourage you guys to comment on my vids.

To my YT subscribers/viewers, I will credit your username if I ever quote you on this blog. I assume you guys are okay with it because you PUBLICLY commented on the videos. If, however, you do not want to be mentioned, message me and I'll remove your quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment