Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Got my hands on Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns !!!

Today I finally picked up ToTT around 6 pm-ish at Gamestop!!! I honestly didn't think it would be there today but it did! I heard somewhere in a forum that it takes a day or two after the release date to arrive in stores. Of course, I called on the phone first if they had it before going there. The GS guy said "Yup. It's all set." I also asked if the bonus was delivered with it also.

 "Yea. The sheep plush? It looks like a llama but I don't know exactly what it is."

I corrected him that it was an alpaca.


After he brought the game to the counter, I asked "Don't I get the bonus?"
Really, that's the main reason why I preordered the game. If there wasn't a bonus, I would've waited later until the price drops. (Yes. I'm a cheap ass gamer.)

The GS employee looked around and typed on the computer. Then he asked, "Do you remember what the bonus is?"

...-_-  Omg...Didn't I already asked for it on the phone? Maybe his coworker must've answered it...
"Yes. It's a plush..." I said.

Then he took his sweet ol' time while I impatiently waited. After 5 minutes of rummaging through each shelf, and checking the back room TWICE, he asked "Is this what your looking for?"

Really, Gamestop needs to be more organized...

Yea..it was awkard when he grinned in amusement while finally handing me the alpaca.  ...
I curiously asked him how many people actually preordered this game. He said he only found two stuffed animals, so he guesses only 2 customers... Me and some other person. I embarassingly laughed. Wow...Harvest Moon is soo underrated.

A few weeks ago, I was even considering to skip first period of school. Since it was my first preorder, I wanted to be the first in line to pick it up. Well, if that actually happened...stupid me. There isn't a line.



Anyway, here's a photo of the alpaca bonus. It is way smaller than I expected, literally the size of my hand.






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting ToTT! I can't wait to hear how it is! I didn't know it was out yet honestly, I've been pretty excited for it though.

    You'll have to tell us how it is!

    I always feel bad about getting new Harvest Moon games because, I still have yet to finish the ones I have, insofar as you can finish a Harvest Moon game. So I might wait to get this one then.

    ReplyDelete