Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Celia

I decided to list all the events that I have recorded. I will split the events up by category, e.g. Heart Scenes, Animal Scenes, Family Scenes, Chapter Scenes, etc. You can find the categories at the right side bar in orange. Press the title of anything from the list if you want to see the video. Since it will take up so much time if I do it all at once, I'll try to finish it little by little. 

Note: I'm not going to give a description of each event since the video says it all. I drafted a description of some of Celia's heart scenes at first, but decided not to post it since it was too much of a hassle for me. I'd rather use up the time to update my blog and YT with more videos. Look for the vid's desscription on how to trigger it.

Celia's 1st Heart Event
Celia's 2nd Heart Event
Celia's 3rd Heart Event
Celia's 4th Heart Event
Celia's 5th Heart Event 
Celia's 6th Heart Event
Celia's Proposal
Celia's Prearranged Marriage
Celia's Betrayal
Celia's Wedding  (Includes Proposal Vers. 2)
Divorce with Celia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment